Indian Institute of Fashion Technology is proud to announce that our current student Akshata V.R, who is pursuing her B. Sc in Fashion and Apparel Design, has been winning hearts in the field of Muay Thai, Martial Arts.
It is motivation which pursues a person to practice, participate and compete, but it takes passion to try harder, fight harder and win.
She has represented Karnataka on a National Platform and India on an International Platform.
Below mentioned are her Achievements – Akshatha VR – (46 to 48 KG & 42 & 45 KG Weight Categories)
- MuayThai National Federation Cup (Mumbai – 2016) – Represented Karnataka and Bagged a SILVER MEDAL.
- MuayThai Gala (Bangalore – 2016) – Bagged a GOLD MEDAL.
- TAFISA World Games (Indonesia – 2016) – Represented India and Bagged a SILVER MEDAL.
- MuayThai National Federation Cup (Rajasthan – 2017) – Represented Karnataka and bagged a GOLD MEDAL.
- SILVER MEDAL in World Championship held by WMF in Thailand.