An Alumni association is the association formed by the graduates or former students of the university which relates the present students, the department and industry. Its a strong platform to have good relationship between the industry and institution for sharing ideas and knowledge each other.
Alumni association is to encourage the people of Department of Fashion & Apparel Design, Fashion Management, Fashion Designing & Boutique Management of Indian Institute of Fashion Technology to participate in the development activities of their area to achieve their goals, to share academic and developmental information, and discuss issues of common interest among members. Information exchange and experience sharing improves social, economical and cultural growth relevant to members, department and students of Fashion & Apparel Design, Fashion Management, Fashion Designing & Boutique Management and its environs.
The goals and objectives of the alumni association are:
- To encourage and enable friendship and cooperation among the alumni;
- To practice wisdom and virtues in their daily undertakings;
- To exercise social responsibility and involvement in responding to the needs of society;
- To evoke passion and dedication in helping out the the department of Fashion & Apparel Design, Fashion Management, Fashion Designing & Boutique Management members;
- To create opportunities for job, higher education and business opportunities for the Fashion & Apparel Design, Fashion Management, Fashion Designing & Boutique Management students at the institute;
- To serve as a guide and role-model to every student and the community;